Norton 5845 x WTO 689
Kit Includes ADAEZ Pro Door Operator (Push or Pull Side, Double Lever and Parallel Arms), ADA1015P Hardwire Kit, Wave-To-Open Touchless Wall Switch, Pull Side Regular Arm, Aluminum Cover
Special Price $2,998.00 was $5,231.00
Availability: In stock
Currently 17 Available
Norton 5845 x WTO 689 is available to buy in increments of 1
The 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO is a compact electromechanical door operator that is simple to install and use.
- Complies with requirements of ANSI A156.19.
- Adjustable opening and closing forces that meet the provisions of ANSI 117.1 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Regenerative drive system which charges the on-board battery pack when operator is opened manually and which requires no external electrical power.
- Determines door size and weight and automatically tune controller to operate within ANSI 156.19 and 117.1 standards. Also has the following adjustable functions:
- Opening/Closing Speed.
- Hold-open Time.
- Close Check.
- Opening/Closing Force.
- On-board diagnostics which continually maintain control of door speed in wind or abusive environment condition.
- When operated manually, utilizes a clutch mechanism that disengages the motor gearbox assembly upon opening, then re-engages during the closing cycle to control spring force for even and smooth operation throughout the entire opening and closing cycle.
- Continues closing door within ANSI A156.19 and 117.1 requirements without any external power supplied. Upon meeting an obstruction during the opening cycle the door shall remain under power for two seconds and then close under spring force; if the door meets and obstruction will closing, the door will maintain a closing force of 8 lbs or less.
- Capable of operating doors up to 48” wide, weighing up to 250 lbs, and successfully tested for 1,000,000, automatic cycles.
- Operates in climates with temperatures above -40° F and has a two year warranty.
- Two stainless steel, 1-3/4” x 4-3/4” wireless, jamb mounted, push button transmitters with required signage. Locate push buttons as directed by architect and within ANSI A156.19 and 117.1 guidelines.
- Utilizes a triangular hardened steel output shaft to connect door arm with a two piece tapered coupling for superior slip resistance.
- Push button transmitter with circuit boards that have been specially coated to resist moisture and humidity making the electronics weather resistant.
- Integral heavy duty cast aluminum shock absorbing arm, which when fully extended is in full tension eliminating the need for an auxiliary door stop.
- Three architecturally finished dress covers and black powder coated frame, arms and mounting brackets.
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified
Write Your Own Review
|Mounting Location||Push or Pull Side|
|Mounting Style||Regular or Parallel Arm|
|Hold Open Type||Electric|
|Degree Hold Open||95 Deg.|
|Arm Type||Double Lever Arm and Parallel Arm|
|Degree Swing||95 Deg.|
|Door Size||Up to 48"|
|Door Weight||Up to 250 lbs|
|Product Type||Door Operators|
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day