Master No. 7LF Padlock
The Master Lock No. 7LF Laminated Steel Padlock features a 1-1/8in (29mm) wide reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/16in (5mm) diameter steel shackle. Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W7 cylinder helps prevent picking.
- 1-1/8in (29mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/16in (5mm) diameter standard steel shackle
- Dual locking levers provide pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W7 cylinder helps prevent picking
Best Used For:
- Construction Sites & Equipment
- Tool Cribs
- Industrial, Storefront & Business Gates
- Vending Machines
Keyed Different (KD):
Each lock is opened by its own unique key that does not open any other lock in the set.
Keyed Different is the standard keying default on Master Lock and American Lock padlocks.
Product Number: 7LF
Body Width: 1-1/8in (29mm)
Shackle Dimensions: A: 3/16in (5mm) B: 1-1/2in (38mm) C: 1/2in (13mm)
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day