Master No. 1LH Padlock
The Master Lock No. 1DLH Laminated Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability. The 5/16in (8mm) diameter shackle is 2in (51mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- 1-1/8in (29mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/16in (5mm) diameter standard steel shackle
- Dual locking levers provide pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W7 cylinder helps prevent picking
Best Used For:
- Construction Sites & Equipment
- Tool Cribs
- Industrial, Storefront & Business Gates
- Vending Machines
Keyed Different (KD):
Each lock is opened by its own unique key that does not open any other lock in the set.
Keyed Different is the standard keying default on Master Lock and American Lock padlocks.
Product Number: 1DLH
Body Width: 1-3/4in (44mm)
Shackle Dimensions: A: 5/16in (8mm) B: 2in (51mm) C: 3/4in (19mm)
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day