Master No. 1D Padlock
The Master Lock No. 1D Laminated Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability. The 5/16in (8mm) diameter shackle is 15/16in (24mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- 2in (51mm) Shackle clearance for more uses
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance
Best Used For:
- Residential Gates & Fences
- Sheds, WorkShops & Garages
- Storage Lockers
- Tool Chests & Tool Boxes
Keyed Different (KD)
Each lock is opened by its own unique key that does not open any other lock in the set.
Keyed Different is the standard keying default on Master Lock and American Lock padlocks.
Product Number: 1D
Body Width: 1-1/8in (29mm)
Shackle Dimensions: A: 3/16in (5mm) B: 9/16in (14mm) C: 1/2in (13mm)
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day