Master Lock 6721WO Padlock 2-1/8" ProSeries Shrouded
- Buy 6 for $28.29 each and save 5%
The Master Lock No. 6721 ProSeries® Weather Tough® Shrouded Padlock features a 2-1/8in (54mm) heavy steel body to withstand physical attack and a 3/4in (19mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Padlock is available with our without cylinder to key at your facility with a choice of 22 Key-in-Knob keyways to match this padlock to your security door locks. The exclusive cover protects from water, ice, dirt and grime.
- Choice of 22 Key-in-Knob keyways to match this padlock to your security door locks. See Related Information for options.
- Iron shroud protects shackle from bolt cutters
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- 2-1/8in (54mm) heavy steel body withstands physical attack
- 3/4in (19mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Lock available with or without cylinder to key at your facility. Accepts Lori® #1539 style cylinder.
- Rekeyable 5- and 6-pin cylinder options.
Description:Keyed Different, Without Cylinder Padlock, Shrouded
Body Width:2-1/8in (54mm)
Shackle Length:3/4in (19mm)
Shackle Width:7/8in (22mm)
Shackle Diameter:5/16in (8mm)
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day