Your Smartphone is the Key!
Master Lock Bluetooth® Smart Padlocks turn your smart device into a key! With an advanced, easy-to-use app, you don't have to worry about losing keys, forgetting combinations, or unauthorized key duplication. True keyless convenience provides greater control and flexibility as you share access with friends, family, colleagues and employees. Enjoy peace of mind as you monitor the lock's activity and recieve tamper alerts and low battery notifications. With anti-shim technology offering maximum security, these padlocks combine ergonomic features with strength, durability and reliability, making them the perfect choice for use at home, office, job site or school.
A Smarter Padlock!
Schedule guest access days, nights or 24/7; share temporary access via manual code.
View lock history, including registration, guest addition/deletion, unlock/open/relock activity, tamper and low battery alerts.
Multiple unsuccessful keypad entry attempts trigger email and app notifications.
Low Battery Alerts
Padlock LED, email and app notifications.
- Your smartphone is the key to your padlock - no more lost keys or forgotten combos!
- With free app, enjoy speed & ease of use, share access, have greater control with temporary digital keys/codes
- Receive tamper alerts & low battery notifications
- Replaceable CR2450 battery can be jumped with an external battery if the battery dies in the locked position
- Backup access using an up/down/left/right directional code on the lock keypad
- Easily add/remove guests & schedule guest access to 24/7 or limit to days or nights
- Locker Mode allows for maintaining a locked state while the phone is stored inside of a locker
- Lock history log tracks important lock events
- Hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- 2" (51mm) wide metal lock body
- Shackle diameter .281" (7mm); shackle clearance: 7/8" (22mm) high, 13/16" (20mm) wide
- Designed for indoor applications
- Warranty Info: Limited One (1) Year Warranty. Visit masterlock.com for complete warranty details.
- How long will the 4400 series battery last?
- The 4400 series battery should last at least 2 years in Touch Unlock Mode and 4 months in Swipe Unlock Mode with regular use.
- What if my phone is lost or stolen?
Reset Keys allows the lock Owner to revoke all Bluetooth access to the lock, including their own. The Owner and all guests will receive updated Bluetooth credentials on their mobile devices.
LOST / STOLEN DEVICE NOTE! The owner of a lost or stolen mobile device should first go to the MasterLockVault.com web site and change their username and passcode.
To Reset Keys, the lock Owner should:
- Select the lock from the Locks list.
- Touch MANAGE LOCK in the upper right corner. Enter your passcode, if prompted.
- Touch the SETTINGS icon in the upper right corner.
- Touch RESET KEYS.
- Follow any additional instructions in the app to save the changes to your lock. This step must be completed for each lock the lost or stolen device had access to.
- What if my lock battery dies?
- If the lock battery dies while the lock is closed, it can be unlocked using an external battery.
When the battery has less than 20% of estimated life remaining:
- The center LED on the lock keypad will light yellow.
- An email notification will be sent to the lock owner.
- A Low Battery icon will appear in the app.
- A Low Battery warning will appear in the lock's history.
To replace the battery on the 4400 series:
- The center LED on the lock keypad will light yellow to indicate low battery.
- Unlock and open the lock.
- Pull out the battery drawer at the bottom of the lock and remove the old battery*.
- Install a new CR2450 battery with the positive (+) side facing the back of the lock.
- Close the battery drawer.
* The battery drawer will only fully extend when the lock is in the open position.