HES 9600 Electric Strike
The surface mounted, windstorm rated solution
The 9600 Series is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latch. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC.
The 9600 is the only surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing.
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized HES Dealer
- ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe Windstorm listed
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL#14307)
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732, #E09373)
- RoHS compliant
- Patent # 6,390,520
- .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- PoE friendly
- Installs in metal or wood frames
- Separate base and cover for easy adjustments
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 2,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman latch
- Five-year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day