HES 8000 The concealed electric strike solution for cylindrical locksets
Special Price $115.00 was $195.00
Currently 12 Available
HES 8000 Electric Strike is available to buy in increments of 1
The 8000 series is a compact, high-performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized HES Dealer
Write Your Own Review
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- Patent #5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302
- .24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
Download File - HES 8000 Series Overview
Download File - HES 8000 Series Sell Sheet
Download File - HES 8000 Series Dimensions
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day