HES 5000 Electric Strike
The 5000 series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized HES Dealer
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- MEA New York City accepted
- Patent #5,934,720
- .24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day