Framon BULL Bullseye Installation Jig
Framon is proud to introduce their latest product, the Bullseye Installation Jig. The new installation jig will assist installers with drilling wood or metal doors. The tool is completely self-contained besides a 3/32” allen wrench to change bore sizes.
Check out these great features:
- 1-1/2” or 2-1/8” Cross Bore
- 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” Backset (built in tabs – change from one to
the other instantly!)
- 1/8” pilot holes at 12 & 6 o’clock positions for levers using
2-3/4” spacing for through bolts
- Optional interconnecting straps to set up proper spacing for a
second Bullseye for interconnected locks
- Works with door thicknesses from 1-1/4” to 2-3/4”
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day