Command Access MLRK1-MRK (72626) Motor Driven Latch Pull-Back Kit for Marks
The new MLRK1-MRK/DH is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Marks M9900/M8800 & Design Hardware 10000 series 36″ device to an electrified latch pullback device.
The retrofit kit will maintain all UL listings on the device and for peace of mind is backed by CAT’s 3-year no hassle warranty. The new unit easily hooks underneath the pushpad onto the back activating bracket and is secured with (2) screws, in a matter of minutes. The only hole you’ll need to drill is for the wire raceway. PTS allows for a smooth post-installation adjustment of the latch/latches.
An optional built-in REX switch is available on all units! Last but not least, the new MLRK1-MRK/DH’s features an updated MM4S module with 2 different energy consumption settings from energy conscious to high torque to get the tough jobs done!
- Push to Set (PTS)Technology
- Fast, Quiet, Smooth & Strong
- Works on Marks M9900 series & Design Hardware 1000 series
- Optional integrated Request to Exit switch
- UL Listed
- 3 Year No-Hassle Warranty
- Voltage range – 24 VDC +/- 10%
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28VDC
- Standard - Average Current Peak: 900 mA, Average Current Hold: 215mA
- High Torque - Average Current Peak: 2A, Average Current Hold: 250mA
- PTS adjustment – approx. 1/4
- 300’ with 18ga wire
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day