Alarm Lock Trilogy DL3200
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life.
- 150 scheduled lock/unlock events, including 4 "quick schedules" for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step.
- 2000 user codes including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic User. One code (3-6 digits).
- Weatherproof performance, operational temperature range of -31°F to +151°F( -35°C to +66°C).
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds.
- Greater security with "temporary keypad lockout" after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts.
- Up to 40,000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user.
- Real Time Clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy.
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur.
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock.
- Easy to install in about an hour retrofits most cylindrical locks and digital locks.
- Battery operated; uses 5AA batteries; 80,000 cycles, typical.
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized Alarm Lock Dealer
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 1-7/8"
- Backset: 2-3/4" Standard
- Keypad: 12 Button, Metal
- Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated 3 hours, 1/2" throw
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" T-strike & 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ASA strike included with screws for wood or metal doors
- Latch Front: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Door Prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes
- Compliances: Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL Listed, FCC certified, ADA compliant levers Stan
- Cylinder: Standard SC1 Key, 6 Pin Solid Brass
Rest Assured Security Supply Direct is a Factory Authorized Dealer for all the brands that we sell.
Money Back Guarantee
Free Ground Shipping for orders over $150
Most Orders Ship Same Business Day