F2 Series Fire Rated Electric Strike
This unique, versatile, "all-in-one", fire rated electric strike combines strength, (1500 lbs holding force) convenience, (everything you need is in the box) and in an attractive, sleek easy to install design.
What makes this strike unique is the "Saw-tooth Adjustment Locator" design that allows the installer to move the deadbolt keeper, or plug and deadlatch ramp vertically to align with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches. There's no need to order special faceplates, you can adjust the strike to work with any mortise lock. Everything you need is in the box, including a faceplate for centreline latch entry.
We make installation easy. Our unique shim design adjusts vertically on the keeper to align with any latch location to give you up to 1/8" horizontal adjustment. We also include a trim plate for messy frame cuts, a hands-free adhesive template and all the drivers you need to install the strike.
Our unique plug-in latch monitor switch option can be added in the field if you decide monitoring is required after installation. Don't buy another strike...
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized RCI Dealer
- "Saw-tooth Adjustment Locator" design that allows the installer to move the deadbolt keeper, or plug and deadlatch ramp vertically to align with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches. There's no need to order special faceplates, you can adjust the strike to work with virtualy any mortise lock type
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with 32D finish (Brushed stainless steel)
- Up to 1500lbs (680kg) holding force
- Fits frame cutout for HES 1006 (1003)
- Accommodates ¾" latch projection
- Centerline faceplate included for centerline latch entry
- Horizontal adjustability up to 1/8" (3mm) for misaligned frames
- Vertical Adjustability for precise deadbolt and latchbolt alignment
- Adjustable deadbolt keeper and deadlatch ramp
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt (Night-latch function only, bolt will not release)
- Field selectable voltage input - Accommodates 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC
- Anti-tamper security screws
- All installation drivers included
- Low current draw (0.19 Amps @24VDC)
- "Cool Keeper" Solenoid located in house prevents keeper from heating up
- Plug-in wire connector
- Trim plate included
- Adhesive paper template included
- Fail-locked (fail secure) mode standard
- Optional Latch Monitor kit
Note: Fail-unlocked (fail-safe) strikes are not permitted on fire labeled doors.
5 Year Limited Warranty