The Norton Powermatic 5700 Series Electrohydraulic low energy operators incorporate a door closer for smooth reliable door control push side mount low enegy oporators provide easy access for interior/exterior doors people with disabilities, the elderly or the frail. Designed primarily for automatic opening applications that occasionally require manual opening.
- Electrohydraulic low energy operators incorporate a door closer for smooth reliable door control.
- Push Side (stop side) mount, power adjustable spring sizes 3-6
- Frame reveals 2-5/8" to 6-3/4".
- 250 LBS maximum door weight.
- Sprayed aluminum finish
- Operates as mechanical surface closer during close cycles, when door is opened manually or if power is turned off.
- Minimum door width, single door - 29"
- Backcheck valve.
- Power Input; 120 VAC.
- Relay output: SPDT, Normally Open/Normally Closed jumper.
- Onboard power supply for accessories: 24VDC
- Door Switches and Sensors are NOT Included
- UNIVERSAL UNIT - PUSH OR PULL SIDE MOUNTING
- Includes push and pull arms. Units shipped as a Rigid Arm/Slide rack
- Can be converted to a Double Lever Arm in field.
- Electrohydraulic units are used in applications where doors are typically operated manually but can also be activated via wall switches, motion sensors, etc. for automatic operation.
- Obstruction detection
- Unit activation options, Wall switches, Motion sensor or Radio frequency device.
- Hold Open options 0-30 seconds (5 seconds minimum required for ADA and ANSI/BHMA A156.19)
- Rigid arm & slide track .
- Max reveal 1/8" up to 180° door swing
- C-UL US listed for use on fire and smoke barrier doors.
- Meets requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act ADA
- Measures - 29" W x 5-1/4" H x 4-5/8" D
- 2 Year Warranty