Marks USA 175 Grade 2 Plus Series gives you the performance and quality of a Grade 1 lockset at a Grade 2 price. Perfect for commercial applications in Office Buildings, Schools, Universities, Hospitals and more. UL Listed for 3-hour fire rating, and satisfy ADA requirements.
The Marks USA Survivor leverset has a unique "clutch" mechanism that radically reduces the wear and abuse that typical cylindrical lever sets endure. When locked, the levers of the Survivor disengage from the retractor and other interior mechanisms of the lock. The levers of the Survivor swing freely, without resistance. This reduces the amount of wear on lock components and eliminates "lever droop". The use on a clutch results in longer lasting, lower maintenance, eloquent solution.
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized Marks USA Dealer
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch #1134, Front: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"; Throw: 1/2"; Stainless steel nose
- Levers: Solid cast Zamac; w/ 1/2" return
- Roses: Thru-bolted, 3-1/4" dia., spring loaded 2-#10 thru-bolts
- Strike: #1145, ASA strike
- Door thickness: 1-5/8" to 1-7/8"; for 1-3/8" door use K1704 spacer
- Cylinder: MARKS “C” keyway, 6 pin w/ 2 keys