The 8000 series is a compact, high-performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized HES Dealer
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- Patent #5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302
- .24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor