- Grade 1 Durability. Dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad.
- Multi-level user codes: Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service codes
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-5 digits)
- 100% keypad programmable with a fingertip
- Individual, group or total user lockout codes
- Easy passage mode by manager and/or master
- Easy to install in about an hour
- Retrofits cylindrical knobsets and digital locks using slightly modified ANSI A115 Series Prep
- Standalone battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries
- Non-handed for easy installation and versatility
- 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability
- Visual and audible entry indicators
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized Alarm Lock Dealer
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 1-7/8"
- Backset: 2-3/4" Standard
- Keypad: 12 Button, Metal
- Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated 3 hours, 1/2" throw
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" T-strike & 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ASA strike included with screws for wood or metal doors
- Latch Front: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Door Prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes
- Compliances: Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL Listed, FCC certified, ADA compliant levers Stan
- Cylinder: Standard SC1 Key, 6 Pin Solid Brass