- Data Transfer Modules allow the transfer of lock programs and other data between DL-Windows software and Alarm Lock locking devices.
- The improved DTM-III allows for more locks to be stored per account, both within DL-Windows and within the DTM-III itself.
- Module used to transfer program data from the PC to the lock and receive audit trail from the lock.
- The DTM-III mode is required for DL-Windows 3.5.3 operation, and likewise DL-Windows 3.5.3 is required for use with DTM-III mode.
- This Audit Trail accessory can transfer program data for up to 200 locks.
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized Alarm Lock Dealer