A geared continuous hinge is a type of continuous hinge used mostly on doors in high-traffic entrances and features gear teeth that mesh together under a cap that runs the length of the hinge. The hinges use a number of fasteners to attach the door to the frame from top to bottom to distribute a door’s weight more evenly along the frame to stop doors from sagging. They are often used in schools, hospitals, hotels, offices, airports, stadiums, storefronts and many other commercial and industrial buildings.
ABH hinges are made in the USA. All hinges are Heavy-Duty at Standard-Duty prices. ABH is so confident in their hinges, that they warranty them for the life of your door opening.
Volume Discounts, Options, Finishes, etc Available. Please email or call us for a Special Order Quote.
Buy With Confidence - Security Supply Direct is an Authorized ABH Dealer
- Full concealed, Heavy-Duty
- No door inset, Flush mount
- 48” door width maximum
- 450 lbs. door weight maximum
- Fasteners: 12-24 x 7/8” undercut self-drilling, thread-forming tek machine screws
- Standard lengths: 83”, 85”, 95” and 120”
- Finishes: Clear, dark bronze
Cross Reference Chart